Comic Book Art Summer CampBy: ArtMaker
Join us to learn everything there is to know about comics, from drawing and character creation to writing and page layout! Over the course of the week participants will learn everything there is to know about comics, from drawing and character creation to writing and story boarding.
They will even bind their own book. They will also take their characters off the page and make costumes and masks from their own stories! This is a great summer camp for anyone who loves drawing, making & comic books! This Comic Book Art Summer Camp is perfect for ages 10 to 14.
All materials provided.
Social distancing guidelines:
- I will clean & disinfect the room & bathroom 3 times during the day
- I will put up signage to remind students to social distance and wash their hands
- Students will keep 2 metres distance (unless already in a pod together)
- I will provide hand sanitizer (children are advised to carry their own also)
- Parents & guardians will drop their children off at the front door, instead of coming inside
Beginner Arts and Crafts