Make your own cocktail glassBy: Glint Glass Studio
In this fun workshop, participants will design and create their own cocktail glass and stirrer. Using specialist equipment at our studio, students will learn techniques such as sawing, grinding, and engraving glass under supervision of our expert instructors. At the end of the class, the new glasses are trialed during our cocktail mixing hour! Its unique, fun and a great chance to meet like minded people.
All materials and complimentary cocktails included!
Covid-19 Measures will be implemented. Capacity limited to 4 people.
We have introduced new measures to ensure safety of participants and staff to prevent the spread of Covid19.
If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are reducing number of workshop participants to allow for recommended physical distancing.
- Our workstations will be positioned 2 meters apart, according to the current recommended distance between people.
- We are staggering the workshop start and end times, as part of the new measures we will be implementing to ensure the safety of participants, and our staff to prevent the spread of Covid19.
- We will clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects in the classrooms after every class.
- Our teachers will wear a mask during the class.
- Our teachers will follow HSE hand and respiratory hygiene guidance and advice.
- We will have hand sanitizers available at the entrance to the building and in the workshop
- We will offer you a hot drink on arrival. Please bring your own cup if you wish.
- We will keep a log of participants with contact details to facilitate contact tracing by relevant authorities.
There are few things we would like to ask you:
- We ask that you follow HSE hand and respiratory hygiene guidance and advice.
- We ask that you stay at home if you are feeling symptomatic and that you follow HSE guidelines on self-isolation.
- We ask you to maintain social distance when entering the building and walking up the stairs and in the studio.
- We ask that you bring your own apron to protect your clothes.
- We ask that you wear a mask, if you can.
- Should you develop symptoms during the class we will have a designated isolation area and we ask that you follow our protocol.
Beginner Arts and Crafts